Master membership is for you if you are:
- a very experienced and knowledgeable master coach or master mentor. You are considered to be an expert in the field and practising at master level.
You could be:
- an individual coach, mentor or interested person (with a qualification at Master level or accredited at EMCC Master practitioner or equivalent)
- an individual employee of a organisation member; corporate, academic or partner (with a qualification at Master level or accredited at EMCC Master practitioner or equivalent)
- an individual coach, mentor or interested person employed by an EQA Provider (with a qualification at Master level or accredited at EMCC Master practitioner or equivalent)
- Comprehensive and well-received Global Code of Ethics which enhances your credibility and guides your practice
- Competence Framework - a ‘gold standard’ of coaching and mentoring competencies against which to benchmark your own quality standards
- Use of the EMCC ‘badge’ which enhances your marketing and business image
- Access to peer mentoring from our other Master Practitioners
- Opportunities to be invited to represent EMCC at events and conferences as a speaker; to publish papers as part of our resources to members on our website; to host forums / blogs/ webinars; to mentor others to help them develop along the professional pathway
- Connection to the widest range of coaches, mentors and coaching and mentoring organisations of any professional body in Europe
- Big discounts at EMCC events, including special ‘early bird’ discounts
- Free access to our acclaimed online research journal, the International Journal of Mentoring & Coaching and five years of back issues, which uniquely offers up to date research in both academic and practitioner applications, an invaluable aid to professional skills development
- The opportunity to give something back to the profession and to influence its direction as an EMCC UK Volunteer, working alongside some of the best known names in the field.
- Opportunity to take part in EMCC Europe activities as an EMCC Volunteer
- 20% off the subscription price of Coaching at Work, the leading specialist news publication in the field
- Use of the EMCC Diversity Policy to demonstrate your commitment to inclusivity, as part of your professional and business practice
Master Membership Price:
£110.00 plus VAT.
If you are paying by direct debit, please use the promotional code DIRECT upon checkout to receive a £10 discount.
The direct debit option is for an annual amount.
By subscribing as a member of EMCC UK you agree to our Terms and Conditions.