Affiliate membership is for you if you are:
Interested in coaching and mentoring
- You want to keep connected to developments in the field
- You want to extend your knowledge about coaching and mentoring with access to quality events
You could be:
New to coaching and mentoring
- Studying for your first qualification
- Retired from coaching and mentoring
- Recognition that you are an affiliate member of a professional coaching and mentoring organisation
- Use of the EMCC ‘badge’ which enhances your marketing and business image
- Acknowledgement to others that your ascribe to the International Code of Ethics
- Competence Framework - a ‘gold standard’ of coaching and mentoring competencies against which to benchmark your own quality standards
- Use of the EMCC Diversity Policy to demonstrate your commitment to inclusivity, as part of your professional and business practice
- Membership price for any of our events throughout the UK
- Access to our member website for event information, latest news, member only offers and resources
- Access to the EMCC International Journal and research papers
- Free support and advice on coaching and mentoring issues via our online members forum and EMCC UK LinkedIn Group
- Connection to the widest range of coaches, mentors and coaching and mentoring organisations of any professional body in Europe
- Regular newsletters focusing on coaching and mentoring activity in the UK
- 20% off the subscription price of Coaching at Work, the leading specialist news publication in the field
Affiliate Membership Price:
£110.00 plus VAT.
If you are paying by direct debit, please use the DD button to receive a £10 discount.
The direct debit option is for an annual amount and cannot be used with any other promotional offers.
By subscribing as a member of EMCC UK you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Please note that non-UK residents will need to join the EMCC organisation within their own country.
Details of organisations outside of the UK can be found on the EMCC Global website here.
JOIN NOW DD