Volunteering for EMCC UK
Volunteers are the lifeblood of EMCC UK. Their work covers a wide range of activity, led by the EMCC UK Executive, who are all volunteers.
- enrich the quality of project delivery;
- provide contacts and networking opportunities that help promote and raise the profile of EMCC UK;
- run the legal aspects of the EMCC UK;
- offer specialist knowledge in a variety of areas.
Working as a volunteer with the EMCC UK provides:
- an opportunity to be part of a well-respected European body; progressing the mentoring and coaching profession
- personal development opportunities and experiences that may enhance future career development
- networking opportunities and social interaction
We aim to attract a diverse range of volunteers with the skills and experience to help deliver our work in the most effective way. If you would like to find out more about how you can contribute to progressing the aims of the EMCC UK, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 123 3720. We’d love to hear from you!
For our current vacancies please see here.